Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Recently, I have a Pix 525 failed in function. I have claimed RMA to Cisco and received today.But there is an issue that this Pix 525 is working with a failover license and active/standby with another Pix 525.I would like to know how I can tra...

Bell Kun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear's,How i can tune my security devices,FWSM & ASA, what additional configuration i have to do,uptil now what i have configured isConfigured:Failover,static Natting,PAT,Access-list, Telnet and ssh access to specific subnet,configure AAA for u...

Hi all,I would like to know what monitoring tools you use to monitor and generate reports oncisco asa 5510 firewall resources like cpu and memory utilisation as well as number of vpn client connections so that i know my firewall is not overloaded. Pl...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Having looked at the specifications for the ASA-5520 on this page here (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6032/ps6094/ps6120/product_data_sheet0900aecd802930c5.html) I have the following key facts:ASA 5520 Firewall Throughput: U...

I have read a ton of stuff on this forum....WOW....great work by everyone contributing...My initial question is how should I go about learning/familiarizing myself on how to properly configure cisco products?Here is what I want to do with what I have...

toddyboman by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is the command i can use inasa 5510 and 5520 to stop icmp packet of my public ip to ruin attack of DOS after certain amount of time . lets say 5 minutes i want to stop icmp service of my public ip interfaceI AM using 7.0 version i did not find a...

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,One of my client recently purchased two FWSM modules and placed it on the 6509E switch. The switch is already in production. The traffic is not yet diverted to the modules. My clients requirement is he want 10 G throghput. The switch is alread...