Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

HI   Can you please help me how to fix the below file update issues in ASA CSC module. Virus pattern 7.361.00 was successfully downloaded and installed.Anti-spam pattern 17550 was successfully downloaded and installed.Unable to copy file . You must m...

Resolved! Denied Traffic

We have a put an ASA5505 between us and vendor.  There are only a couple of servers that sit behind this ASA5505 that will talk to vendor.  We have a link setup to the vendor using the outside interface with a 10.10.2.x/30.The inside network is 10.10...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs the preempt option available in active standby ASA firewall setup with single context...somewhere i have read that same is available in active-active setup or active/standby setup with multiple context..any supporting doc fo the same if avialabl...

I recently installed an 891 with advanced ip. I decided to implement the IPS mainly to stop the bruteforce attacks on my ftp server.I read through the documentation and set it up. I think I have it setup correctly except it isn't blocking the ftp fai...

duane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a multicontext mode on my firewalls, have a shared outside interface. having few problems trying to allow a single user access to external network through the firewall....attached is the diagram for how things are connected, this is just...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have tried to solve it my self, but no luck.I have this setup:ISP modem (no NAT) - Cisco ASA 5505 firewall/router (NAT enabled, 1 external IP address) - local network.I need to forward upto 5 ports to inside nework (192.168.1.0/24). Inside com...

tarmo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes