Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i just bought and receive below item1. ASA5515-FPWR-K9 ASA 5515-X with FirePOWER Services 6GE AC 3DES/AES SSD2. SF-FP5.3.1-K9 - Cisco FirePOWER Softwarev5.3.13. ASA5515-CTRL-LIC Cisco ASA5515 Control License Question1. Is there any guide/manua...

Getting this error on a production site to site VPN  when it comes with a Phase 2 mismatch (see attached config): %ASA-4-106023: Deny protocol src [interface_name:source_address/source_port] [([idfw_user|FQDN_string], sg_info)] dst interface_name:d...

chris.bias by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a firepower cluster, 2 on DC and 2 on DR connected through a nexus switch  ( dark fiber) , i am getting mac flapping on the nexus , the Site ID on the chassis is both different. Can anyone advise please

HIIf the other end of the VPN isnt allowing an IP address could it cause the Drop below, I run a Packet-Tracer and it says VPN drop, the rule for our IP address is identical with exsiting VPN's I'm scratching my head,so do both peers ahve to match o...

Hi guys,I have an S2S VPN between an ASA 5506 (9.8) and AWS VPC that's partially working.Office network: 192.168.0.0/24 | AWS network: 172.30.0.0/16 and 172.31.1.0/24The tunnel has been created via ASDM, these days I'm almost not working with tunnels...

So i have been deploying cisco FDM managed firewalls. I noticed an interesting bug with DHCP and 7.x code. If install a config via a backup, configure via API and upload a config, or deploy a template to a 7.x code using CDO to the  firewall it botch...

babiojd01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes