Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have configured our AIP-SSM and synchronized with our NTP servers.show clock commad shows the corrcet time in the CLIsensor# show clock16:42:35 GMT+05:30 Sun Mar 28 2010sensor# show clock detai16:53:25 GMT+05:30 Sun Mar 28 2010Time source is NTPBu...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends,I need to tidy up my ASA5520, which includes remove unused access-list, NAT etc. what is the best way to document my ruleset?Need advise on VPN, we have alot of 3rd party companies dial in, they are currently use a mixture of secure desk...

tahirs001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured rip with these commands:router rip network 192.168.2.0 network 192.168.10.0 passive-interface outside passive-interface dmz redistribute connected metric transparent redistribute static metric 2 version 2!inside:interface Ethernet 0  ...

Hi halijenn / allI have a query in context with the Inbound and Outbound traceroute via the ASA Firewall .a) To configure the ASA to show its internal network from the outside network:ciscoasa(config)#access-list internal-out permit icmp any any echo...

ankurs2008 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently have run into an issue where PDM for older PIX firewalls does not load, It allows you to log in but the PDM window just does not load. If you notice you'll see an error in the lower left of IE that says: exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOuto...

How do I know if my CAM HA-Pair's database is syncronized between the two.We are currently running a "white list" by mac-address and every once in a while, a MAC is entered into the filter list as "allow", but then has to be re-entered again. Also th...

Hi,I am see about 500-700 pkts being dropped every second on the outside interface of my ASA 5520.(current load is about 30000 pkts/sec)This output (below) is entered every 5 seconds. You can clearly see overruns, no buffers and input errors are incr...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,as recent increases in DNSSEC deployment are exposing problems with DNS resolvers that cannot receive large responses:WHICH ARE THE CONFIGURATION OPTION AVAILABLE FOR DNS ON CISCO IOS FIREWALL and IOS ZONE BASED FIREWALL ?The maximim reply size be...

In our company we have ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9. Is it possible in any way to configure "switchport mode trunk" and "interface vlan" commands adding a modul (SSM-4GE) or a licence (L-ASA5510-SEC-PL) to ASA or ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card