Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I need to update my IPS Signature autometically, As i know , i will be able to do that only after purchasing support contract, How can i purchase that, and if there is any product part number, you are requested to provide as soon as possible...

ASA5580 config active/standby,the primary 's flash content lost while repetition reload.i don't know why it will lost the image.i use the crosser between the primary and standby . please help me ,if you know it.                                       ...

Tom Yan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've configured a FTP inspect policy-map, within the policy map I'm using the match filename command to identify certain filesregex test ^cisco.*policy-map type inspect ftp FTP_PMAPmatch filename regex test   resetThe problem I have is that th...

HiCSC-SSM questions if you please explain itBase License:1)Anti-virus2)Anti-Spyware3)File-BlockingPlus-License----------------------1)Anti-Spam2)Anti-Phiching3)Content Filtering4)URL Blockng anf FilteringThanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5510 with the ASA-5510-10 IPS module installed. The IPS signature has not been updated in over 60 days, it appears it just stopped auto updating. The license is current and the current signature version is 7.0.1 E3. I tried manually to ...

I have a NAC setup that has 1 server and 1 manager. Everything is runing and fine.I am using self sign certificate generated by manager and server. The validity of the certificate is just 3 months. Can i increased the validity of thecertificate. I ha...

talha_490 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are planning to replace Cisco ASA5520 which is a 2nd tier firewall with TMG 2010. Is it advisable to do so ? We have ironport Mail security Appliance on outside interface of tier 2 firewall.The 1st tier firewall inside interface and 2nd tier fi...

QPM277111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a few FWSMs in the core of our network, one which sits in front of all our servers, the other sitting between all our users. There's various different interfaces on all of them for different types of servers (DMZ, normal stuff, students, e...

Network Infrastructure Overview:-Preferred NAC Mode - L2 O-O-B Virtual Gateway Mode (DHCP Passthrough)-Roughly 4 Layer 3 Boundary Blocks each terminated by Layer 3 Switch-Layer 2 communication within block, layer 3 between blocks- ~ 1500 Nodes per Bl...

Hello Experts,We need to exclude a couple of servers from the inspection. It seems that the inspection doen'st allow the remote email servesr to send emails to my server. The Admin of the remote peer states that it's because of the esmtp inspection. ...