Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Dears;i have two Cisco ASA layers, and my exchange server is inside the network of the Layer 2, that means the traffic will pass the two ASA layers to reach the server. the first layer has a public IP addresses and between the two ASAs are Private su...

kayocisco by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any limitations regarding Dynamic Access Policies (DAP), i.e. CPU, Memory, walk through times?Use Case:ASA5520, 3000 IPSEC Users, LDAP Connection to ADThere are 200 Groups in the AD that will be referenced in the DAP.So there are 200 DAP En...

bachleit6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to upgrade a pair of FWSMs acting in an active-standby arrangement from v3.2 to v4.0.  The 6513 chassis are running 12.2(33)SXH code, which I don't want to have to upgrade aswell at this time.  From what I can gather, 12.2(33)SXH will suppo...

support by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the ASDMObjects -> Network objects/GroupsWhen we click on Add Network Object then consider the name which we specify is TEST1 and IP Address Range is 10.10.0.0 255.255.255.0 and we create one more Network Object and then we specify name as TEST2 a...

Hi,I set up anyconnect vpn on the outside interface of my ASA via the ASDM. The anyconnect vpn was tested and worked fine and I could access the ASA via the ASDM without any issue.However, some hours later I tried accessing the ASA via ASDM but, it s...