Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am setting up a proof of concept lab for a NAC installation.I am using Cisco Catalyst 3550 and 2950 switches (the actual environment is using 3750 and 2960 and 2950 switches) and have the NAC set up in central L3 OOB configuration. In this configur...

sganpat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the managment port have its own gateway address? My computer is on vlan A and the mgnt port is on network B. ospf has populated the routing table for the asa to use the inside interface for vlan A. But when i try to ping the address on B the asa ...

As part of our NAC implementation we are doing SSO by authenticating against AD. That means that we need to run KTpass.exe on one domain controller in the AD domain.The expectation that we have based upon documentation is that the userid and associat...

We have an intermittent issue with some clients not having the CCA agent pop up and run when they connect to the network. Sometimes the same user (using the same PC) will have everything work correctly. The client systems are located remotely from th...

bclough by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting an error when I try to launch ASDM via java.The details of the error are:Under Launch File tab-The flash device is in use by another task.The flash device is in use by another task.HTTP/1.1 404 Not FoundDate: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:10:49 UTC...

Resolved! Signature Updates

Hello,I m very much new to IPS i want to update my AIP-SSM 10 signatures.As if now on cisco website there are updates folder for signature,the latest is S495, what i m having in my IPS is S300,Is that so to upgrade signature all the small packages ti...

hi!I'm using ASDM 6.1F and i would normally add in the ACL using the ASDM GUI. I would like to find out details of the Hits in each ACL rule. Eg, from what src/dest port was the Hits. Is there anyway that i can do it through the GUI or command line?I...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi am getting this log message from ASA5520 :Deny IP spoof from (Cicso_Works) to 10.162.50.70 on interface insideNotes:-cisco_works is in inside interface-10.162.50.70 is the IP of one interface (one DMZ) in ASAi can't understand why am i getting...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to order an upgrade license to upgrade a PIX-515E-FO-FE-BUN to an PIX-515E-UR-FE-BUN?  I currently have 6 of the FO and 2 of the UR and need to move two of the FO to UR so I have 4 pairs for a system change we are planning on.  If the ...

dmille05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes