Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Anybody know where I can purchase an unlimited user license for a Pix 501. I have installed and configured the firewall (much thanks to Jorge, here in support forum), but quickly realized that an office of 60 users became an office of 10 online syste...

mikentosh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have ACLs applied on the outside interface and also the IOS firewall feature turned on on a Cisco router, does this make sense? will this be redundant? I guess the question will be what takes priority when there is a request coming in the inboun...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think that I am on the last part of my Firewall config, and that is allowing traffic out of the DMZ to the Internet.  In theory I have it working where Internet traffic coming in is allowed, but I haven't been able to test that yet.Here is the conf...

kharvey by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I' ve a Cisco ASA5510 with  AIP-SSM and I wold like to use it like a one-armed IDS for connect them to a span port of a switch in my network, without the traffic passing through the Firewall.I've try to configure it and connect the interface insid...

smarchesi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a big problem. When I download a big file from internet I can view that my latency grow too much. If nothing are surfing in internet  I have 30 ms latency but if somebody download something I have 1000 ms of latency. Only happen  in DMZ int...

cuelate21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a server in my DMZ with address 192.168.0.1 and I need it to be visible to my LAN as 172.16.0.1, so I have created this static NAT statement:static (dmz,inside) 172.16.0.1 192.168.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.255This works correctly and I can get t...

i.harvey by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Need suggestion on below requirment:requirment:User who will access network devices for managment purpose should be authenticated through tacacs(ACS server 1113)  and user who will access lan resources/application should be authenticated thr...

Hi, while trying to restore a backup configuration to a CSA MC I get the following error.Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type datetime.Database csamc52 restoring failed!From that it looks to be a date formatting error or simil...

rmcarthur by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card