Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we have a CSM server running 3.3.1 version.We are trying to add the 2 following chassis:7609S running 12.2(33)SRB5A7609 running 12.2(33)SXH6Both devices are accepting SSH and telnet connections from the CSM server. Credentials are OK.From what I s...

Resolved! Upgrading FWSM

I have two 6509 with two FWSM in failover active/standby. After breaking the failover ( no failover on active side) the standby unit goes to pseudo failover.Now I want to upgrade the failover unit( not the maintenance partition but the IOS )  and I d...

dhamm by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was looking for some commands to do a packet capture with Cisco PIX and ASA firewalls. I am familiar with the Juniper Netscreen debug commands but really never tried on a Cisco device.What commands does Cisco use to see real time packet captu...

I have an ASA 5520 firewall running in single context router mode.I.E. Single routed firewall.Interface TAPPY, IP 192.168.1.1/24Interface INSIDE, IP 10.0.0.1/24Host 192.168.1.6/24 (on TAPPY interface) needs to communicate with host 10.0.0.2/24 (on IN...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS on ASA

Hi, I would like do use Priority Queuing for voice on the OUTSIDE interface. As far as I know the QOS meganism only kicks in when there is congestion on the interface. But my ASA 5505 is connected to a 80mbps down and 10 mbps up cable modem. How can ...

Hello,Has anyone had success implementing rate-limiting on the FWSM that does not impact firewall performance? I have heard that I can implement policing on the 6500, but policing does not support pps, it only supports bps, which does not help with a...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all trust you are well.I'm a little confused over my configuration here and why it does not work and wondered if you can help me out.I have two servers that sit behind pix which I can not connect to, the services that are running are SSH, Web and ...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When ever we try to add sensor to IME version we get this error;"Error response from IME server:-IOException: Read timed out. IME IME server is not responding. Please check if it is running."Check the Services; Cisco IPS Manager Express & MySQL-IME a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card