Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Community,when logging into the ASA via ASDM, it is very slow to load. but other ASAs are fine. we also saw an error regarding the Firepower module.Module sfr data channel communication is UP. Module sfr is Up.Module sfr, application up "ASA FireP...

m0h4j1r by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I'm now integrating Algosec Solution with Cisco ISE radius server for user authentication (web Access). I didn't find the dedicated VSA for that in cisco ISE. Any one has already configured the same thing ?  thanks for your help !  regards,

Wajih1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi thereI am a beginner of FMC API. I have quick questions here, How can I use correct format of API, for example, If I want to set up a static ip address for G0/0 and G0/1, for the following example1. Can I remove metadata and links2: When I add sta...

Ben Ss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade our HA FTDs on Firepower 2110 platforms. I'm using FMC 7.0.1 and all files downloaded from Cisco and MD5 and SHA check sums are correct.For upgrading the HA devices using FMC, I pushed the updates and start the upgrading process by ...

imanv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5516 and 2 Site To Site VPN connection (the connection in UP and work):first VPN IKEv1 - with network PEER IP 172.19.60.1/24 -> IP in my ASA 172.19.60.200and subinterface and VLAN 100 for internal access -> 172.16.100.1/24 second VPN IK...

m.petrov1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi, MS AD REALMS is configured on FirePower. AD synchronization is successful. I created a policy in QoS where members of a particular group should not be restricted and all other non-members of this group should be restricted to 10 Mbit / s for both...

image.png
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card