Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having PIX ver 8.0I want to allocate 512kb bandwidth for inbound remote access VPN users accessing LAN network behind PIX. My PIX is acting as VPN server and users on internet.Can someone help me guide how to configure it using modular policy...

akshay.dm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not really a firewall guy, and I'm certainly not familiar with the older PIX OS, but I'm trying a new lab setup and would like to make this work.I have a PIX 501. I'd like to use it to NAT a few hosts to a single T1. I want the PIX internal IP to...

Dear ALL,I have an ASA 5510  sw release 8.0(2) and you can find configuration at the end of this document.I have connected a LAN (PCs and Servers) of a customer to the INSIDE , and everything is working properly.But I have to connect another customer...

I have an ASA 5520 that I am trying to configure to send email alerts to my exchange account. I have all the proper information and I 've configured what I think to be the necessary parts but I still do not receive emails from the firewall. Any help?...

d3mb0y555 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Qualys to map our network. The firewalls are set to allow icmp from the scanner to the x.x.x.*/24 network being mapped. For some reason when the mapping scan runs, Qualys isn't detecting the ASA 5510 as a hop in the path. We are running ...

calterio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card