Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

When using downloadable ACLs it is my understanding that you specify a source address of "any" to represent the IP of the host authenticating to the FW. Is this true?Assuming this is true, what would happen if you specified a host address in the dow...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to integrate a NAC appliance solution in a network where all the domian servers and almost all the aplications servers are Windows 2008 64 bits.Could someone help me to confirm if Active Directory (AD) on Windows 2008 is not supported, an...

I recently swapped a PIX 501 out with an ASA 5505.  The configuration's are as identical as they can be.  RDP (TCP port 3389) from outside the network worked on the PIX 501, now that the ASA is in place, RDP (TCP port 3389) from the outside does not ...

Resolved! Cisco ASA VPN QoS

HiDoes the ASA copy the ToS byte from the original packet into the newly created IP header of an encrypted packet (VPN)? I'd appreciate a pointer to a Cisco doc that has the details.Thanks

vttendere by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to allow traffic between 2 VLAN's/sub interfaces on my ASA, the both have their security Level set at 25.  At the moment I can't even ping devices between the 2 and my access lists are wide open.  I raised one of the security groups ...

Capacity planning for interchassis links is an important part of VSS deployment. Include capacity for FWSM failover pairs to account for failover/state VLAN links between the two chassis if FWSM interchassis failover is deployed. It is recommended to...

Hi there,I have 1 CAS and 1 CAM. Everything works fine if I use localDB authentication.I tried to complete SSO AD configuration, from CAM installation guide. SSO service started to work successful. I'm trying to login to the domain - It's ok, I see g...

Hello all,I need some expert help on this issue.  We currently have a setup where our pix 515e v7.2 handles out outbound/inbound internet traffic in addition to controlling access to our client's network setup via a p2p T1.  The T1 internally termina...

sabinj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card