Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've had a NAC Framework test environment (ACS 4.0 & CTA 2.1) for a couple of years now. We finally have the green light to move forward into production so I'm bringing more machines into the lab for additional testing.I went to download the CTA agai...

Folks, When I import a config for a router from a notpad file and try to push it to a device, it automatically shutsdown the interface??? I made sure I put a no shut on all interfaces in the config file before importing it too csm, but when csm...

Hi,We have a ASA box with the following interface configuration.interface GigabitEthernet0/1 nameif EXT_CR1_41 security-level 50 ip address 10.52.237.246 255.255.255.248!interface GigabitEthernet0/3 nameif ASA_OC_40 security-level 100 ip address 10.5...

HiI have a PIX 506E with 6.3(5) and wanted to know if I can configure VPN client with group and user authentications. I know I can configure just group authentication so users dont have to use the password everytime they try to connect. However I am ...

Hi,Can some one plz help regarding configuration of redundant Ipsec Tunnel over EIGRP. Currently all remote sites are connected with ipsec tunnel. How can i connect all remote sites auto with DR after down of DC(Priamry Tunnel).Regards

I have basic threat detection turned on on a 5520 running 8.0(4) software. This is showing a number of "scanning" attacks. From the "sh threat-detection scanning-threat" command I can see the Targets and Attackers, but I would like more details. I...