Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,i have - PIX 515E Ver 6.3.(4) PDM 3.0.(1)When using win xp with IE6 (and IE8), and trying to access PIX with PDM, after initial authentication, it stucks at message "Loading PIX DEvice Manager, please wait" with hour glass. It used to work earlie...

Hello, I'm implementing a Cisco clean access solution (Out-of-band VG).I've entred the license in the CAM after getting it from Cisco by entering the PAK number.the problem is that I don't see the Switch management Tab in the menu, also when I want t...

Resolved! IP SLA - PIX 525

GreetingsI am a bit new so forgive any Cisco speak I don't speak. So I am adding a second ISP to my existing PIX firewall. I have read, and think I understand how to set it up but I am having an issue confirming ping to my primary ISP gateway. I am ...

abcrnnyc2 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,Do anyone know that how nat affect the performance (speed)? As I found that the response is slower when I am setting nat at the PIX/ASA. Here is my situration:Server <=> PIX <=> ClientTesting with a tcp streaming server:1. Without setting ...

hfma_hk09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have configured my Cisco 877 as a SSL VPN Gateway. I can connect to it when I have set the login method as local, however, when I change it to RADIUS I am no longer able to connect.I have also enabled RADIUS for Telnet and SSH and it does w...

voiper_99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5520 on which I've enabled EIGRP. There are two routers to which it is a neighbor and these have equal cost distance to a network across the network. The network will automatically load-balance but the default is on a per destination ba...

We have a VPN 3005 Concentrator. The user is running VPN client 5.0.03.0560. The user was able to login to Cisco VPN client successfully. However, he cannot access the share drive or the Mainframe. When he tried to open the share drive (ip addres...

Hi all,I would like to ask for a help:I got my hands on pix 501 and I'm supposed to run vpn on it in our network. It is placed behind an ADSL wifi router with dhcp. So i configured the outer interface to be part of our network (10.0.0.0/24). I used h...

Hi all. My company has many site offices all over the world and the staff working in my HQ office need to support the multiple site offices worldwide. They do their support by establishing vpn to the various site office. All my site office are instal...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, During these days I am reading about QOS configuration on ASA but I am bit confused on how to define the bandwidth. Suppose we have 2 MBPS link (1:1) and when we will define the bandwidth then what wud be the speed. As I know in 2MBPS we can get ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card