Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Patrons! We have installed ASA version 9.13.1(10) on Firepower 1140 but during initial configuration on the FX-OS getting the below error, Firepower-1140# scope fabric-interconnect a Firepower-1140 /fabric-interconnect # set out-of-band ip x.x.x...

After several policy imports from ASDM to FMC I am going to migrate some policies created through CSM. The tool is still the same (Firewall Migration Tool 2.5.3) and the firewall model is the same as the previous ones (ASA 5585) but after the migrati...

rosarra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was asked to re-image the firewalls , do the FTD's need to be registered on the FMC , when I re-image them , i have had cisco TAC , with me for severals weeks , now and he's done a deep dive on linux , 'to try to fix this problem , here's a snippet...

Hi Team,   we are getting below error while deleting the user from GUI. Error : Error deleting user    Also i have tried to delete from CLI using below command usertool.pl -D username   getting error " unable to delete the user while they are logged ...

So currently i hv create another hostname with no-ip ddns 202.186.123.160 but i cant connect it to cisco router.and this is for the connection for outside to inside, what ip address should i enter here?This is the connection from inside to outside.

error.png outside.png inside.png
s100164 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have an ASA-5508X w/ firepower that I recently upgraded to the latest recommended version 9.16(2)14.  We are using Anyconnect and a recent security audit detected that TLS 1 and 1.1 are allowed on the outside IP.  Using the latest ASDM 7.1...

kgula by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card