Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've been able to find information on setting up a CAPTURE for incoming traffic. However, I am having a hard time setting up a CAPTURE for traffic heading out of my network to the Internet.Can someone please assist in how I can set this up?Than...

Hello all,I have two ASA5510 with Base License, connected on dedicated link. So far I have a site to site VPN configured to encrypt the traffic between the two sites. Now, we want to implement VLANs at both sites and be able to transmit the VLAN info...

Dear All,I am configuring site to site VPN, I have one 2811 and one 1811 cisco routers,Please tell me by using this configuration do i need to dial ??? or it will connect automatically,,,from the router it pings its live ip but dont ping inside ether...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to setup a site to site vpn with a pix501 when one site has has a dynamically assigned external IP? The pix is running verion 6.3, is there any other way around this that doesnt involve changing the config everytime the IP address cha...

All,I've noticed that I can't ping a public device (on my block) from the vpn. The vpn is NOT my firewall, but another ASA (5520). The inside interface on the ASA is on my private side. From a host on the lan and not on vpn, I can ping this device. T...

Hi, I'm seeing a lot of "DENIED LAND ATTACK" messages coming from a PIX 515 v.6.3 on my CS-MARS console. I'm not a PIX expert, but couldn't spot anything.It must have something to do with the NAT (Internet searches have pointed my to such things as D...

joe.favia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LDAP Integration

I am setting up LDAP Authentication with a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and needed to check 2 things: 1. I can only make the authentication operate successfully when using the domain administrator account if I try using other accounts even if they ...

Hi,Can anyone tell me if/how to generate/install a Certificate from our internal windows based certificate authority.We have redundant CAM and CAS and need to deploy to a production environment but the only certificate is the default perfigo that the...

r.robins by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,    i connected new branch through DMZ "new" on PIX as follow.i reached all LAN but i can't get Internet although i can resolve from local DNS.attached PIX conf and HQ routernew dmz is "new" and new subnet is 1.1.1.1

All,I have a 5550 that is in production. I've noticed that the only url logging that I'm getting is from the outside in, but not hosts on the inside out. I have my inspects under my global policy, so is there something else that should be done? I hav...

I have set up a ipsec/ike vpn on my cisco pix ( 515E), ASDM version is 5.2(3), PIX version is 7.2(1) and enable IPSec over NAT-TWhen the VPN connection authenticate the user via TACAC+, it works great...however, now I try to set it up so that it will...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card