Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey! I recently got an email informing me that as of 4/3/2009, IPS signature update 391 is available. But when I check the FTP server, the newest one is 384. What gives? Have the updates moved to a new directory on the server?I'm checking in ftp.cisc...

adam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have CSM 3.1.1 , the problem is when i want to deploy any changes on any device , simply i choose the device check box , & click "deploy", but the status bar doesn't move ( 0 %) , i restarted the server many times with no help

Resolved! ASA5505- PAT

Hi, We are replacing PIX 501 with ASA 5505. We are able to get the L2L VPN up but not the Internet access. When we try to add the NAT (Inside) x statement firewall gives warning message saying missing outside command. But If we add the Outside comman...

sykesemea by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have an ASA 5520 with IPS-SSM module(ASA5520-AIP10-K9)and exta 4 port gig module(SSM-4GE).But i couldnt find any slot on the ASA to insert this module.Please advise on how to install this module

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am experiencing a severe Unicast Flooding problem in two Catalyst 6500 with a FWSM installed in each of them. Here is the analysis of the problem :DESCRIPTION : - CH01FW01 and CH01FW02 are two Firewall contexts in two FWSM Modules running v...

H Everybody,I have Cisco 7609 Switch with one FWSM installed and working perfectly. To built redundancy I am trying to connect another 7609 Switch with FWSM Module. I am using Gigethernet Port 1/45 & 1/46 for LAN Failover and I have configured to mon...

Resolved! traceroute in ASA

Hi All,I have ASA 5502 in the gateway.When i issue the traceroute from the Inside or Outside network, Firewall is not appearing in the output. Even though the destination is reached successfully the Firewal is not appearing as a Hop.Any clues how to ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card