Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to computers (on different VLANS) but pointing to the FW to connect via specific tcp ports. I'm getting this syslog message.106015 Deny TCP (no connection) from 192.168.167.64/1433 to 192.168.167.80/1796 flag SYN ACK on internal interface.S...

Good Day,I have seven subnets that previously used public IPs exclusively w/helper addresses configured on a router that I *do not* control.We recently installed an ASA 5550 to do nothing more than perform NAT for five on the subnets, the other two r...

ihouse205 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring NAC requirements at the NAC Manager and want to use Russian language in the Description field, to display user PC check problems at Russian language.By default, Clean Access Agent display text using Win1251 encoding (as I understand)....

Hi,I have just purchased a brand new IPS module for my ASA5510.However, I am unable to login and cannot get started .... I see this error "Authentication token manipulation error" see below:ASA5510# session 1Opening command session with slot 1.Connec...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

having a Brain Cramp here. I need to See the hit counters on my ACL's on my ASA. But I need to see them Line by Line and only a couple of them. Can some one show me the command to just see specific lines in the ACL.thansk

logan-7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two ASA in stateful failover. Once a month, we have a serious problem - all VPNs that are terminated on ASA is dropped, for no obvious reason, and only physically reloading primary ASA can solve the problem. We installed IPS, and also upgr...

Hi all, from what I read in the IOS Security Configuration Guide, I understand the general concept of TCP interception, however I still don't get the complete picture: Assume a machine being under DDoS Attack by SYN-Flooding, so TCP Intercept starts ...

Resolved! NAC-CAS vs. NAC-NM

Hi,I have central site with 50 users, without branches. Can I deploy just NAC-NM instead of CAS and if I use NAC-NM in 2811 ISR is there any bandwidth limitation when it is compared to CAS solution? In general, what is throughput for CAS (3310) and w...

kostica by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Reports ?

Okay, so I am new to using this platform. I know that the ASA can generate a ton of log messages, but I am curious what / if any reporting tools are available with the ASA. If I need to correlate how many of such & such port has been hit is there a...

I have A Cisco Works LMS 2.6, and I have configuraed a job to make the automatically back, but from 3 weeks, I am having this errors.ERROR(333): No database files are available for the installed applications; nothing to back up.Backup failed: 2008/10...

r.barba by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having problem with TLS connection from controller to AIP-SSM. The response cide from IPS to the controller suppose to be 0 but I am getting 35. TLS fingerprint matches between AIP-SSM and configuration on the controller. And connectivity is good bet...

plao by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card