Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firepower SNMP VPN

i have recently deployed a site to site between a Firepower FTD and a ASA which is up and working but im unable to monitor the FTD using SNMP over the VPN. i have enabled access via the platform settings however it seems im only able to get stats if ...

opengiltd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any simple way to determine the average packet size of IP packets or Ethernet frames that are traversing interfaces on an ASA running FTD code, I know we have the packet capture tool and could probably obtain a smallish snapshot of traffic a...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, we managed two FTD 2130 in a cluster with fmc. first we updated our fmc to 6.6.1. then we updated our cluster to 6.6.1, but the upgrade on our standby ftd failed, so one member is on version 6.6.0.1 (active ftd) and the other is on 6....

Bastl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have Cisco ASA 5525 with 500k limit on the current license. What i noticed if the conn count proportionate to xlate count things run smoothly. But at times if there is disruptions to the network when it comes back i see the xlates is rapidly incr...

maileh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am re-imaging two ASA-5545Xs with a vFMC from 6.3.0.5 to 6.6.5. I recovered the module and installed the boot image file without any issues however, when trying to download the firepower software package via FTP, it repeatedly fails at random perce...

I currently have 4 ASA 55xx w/ firepower devices in my network topology.the devices are registered in FMC post VPN connection.my FMC is on my internal network on site 1. (192.168.1.3)each one of my ASAs do a site 2 site tunnel to the main office via ...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I moved to a new job couple months ago, and they are using CISCO FTD's. I am a PaloAlto guy and still learning about FTDs, and to be honest I am not a big fan of FTDs as they are not flexible and stable as Palos. Anyways, whoever built those F...

Capture.PNG
Jordan-s by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am reading the ENARSI chapter on CoPP, and it had just occurred to me that if we are protecting the CPU from unnecessary burden/ attacks, where are the ACL's processed in the router? Are the processed in CEF at the data plane? I cant seem to rememb...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card