Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I generated a CSR in ASA using CLI and sent it to my CA team to sign the CSR however, they told me that my CSR is only in SHA-1 and they need in SHA-2. How can I create a CSR with SHA-2 in ASA? Do I really need to use ECDSA instead of RSA or ...

Hello Experts @balaji.bandi  @Rob Ingram  I have ASA 5508 with sfr module managed by FMC. I have few confusions. When we update ASA including ASDM image, does it update the sfr as well?Also, When we upgrade FMC version do we need to update sfr as wel...

Hi,Have FPR-1120 (out of the box) and trying to connect but seems like User: admin and Password:Admin123 is not going to work for me.Here is the device information:I am connecting to Port2 and have the IP Address via DHCP as:Have console connectivity...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First post, hopefully have it in the right place.I grabbed an old 5520 to run in my "play" lab at home and I have it a little snag that i'm scratching my head with.I'm in Australia and have one of those Telstra NBN modems, my 5520 is connected to tha...

I am in the process of configuring an ASA 5508-X. I have been following the quick start guide, but can't seem to get to the ASDM software. I am referencing it at http://192.168.1.1/ per the instructions but am getting an error that the path "/admin/p...

munzeljmm by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I turned on the health policy for CPU Utilization for the FTD.I set the warning to 80% and the critical to 90% I now have a lot of warnings. The CPU is always bouncing around 80%-92% 1. Is this a sign of a serious issue?2. How can I go about lowering...

polleyjb01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card