Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear ALL,as a firewalling solution I have a PIX 515E version 6.3(4) and in the near future I have to connect to a company partner, and I'd like to implement a VPN between two Cisco equipment, my PIX to my side and a new ASA 5510 by partner side. Wha...

Does anyone know if there is any material out there that has pre build regular expressions? I can't seem to figure these things out. I'm wanting to block P2P traffic on our network but the ASA only can block Gator and Kazaa by default.

Hello everyone,So I've been looking through the Cisco website trying to get information about Cisco NAC (at the request of my boss, the IT team leader). Unfortunately, all the information about NAC on this website is geared towards supervisors and p...

We have a cisco 3030. We have a vendor that needs a static addresses asigned to 25 different devices. I have tried to setup groups with an address pool of one address, but the 3030 will not allow one address in the pool. Am i missing something? Is...

broow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA5550 (ver. 8.0.4). We setup Split-tunneling and NAT-T. For some reasons, the Cisco VPN client keeps disconnected every 30 minutes with the following error message: Secure VPN connection terminated by Peer. Reason 433: (Reason not sp...

I have a problem in a router c2811.This router has an Isdn access to a central site using a Bri interface (wic-1b-s/t-v3).The router has the following IOS: c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.123-8.T8.bin.This same router has an Internet access using an Adsl in...

rcapao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes