Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I am trying to troubleshoot some network slowness behind a PIX 506E firewall running 6.3.3 This is the current "show interface" from the PIX and if I am reading this correctly the input queues are maxed for both interfaces. If that is the case is...

Resolved! SNMP Traps

On PIX 7.2(4), I configured SNMP and Syslog on separate server.snmp-server host inside 10.1.1.1snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkup linkdown coldstartsnmp-server enable traps sysloglogging enablelogging timestamplogging standbylogging ...

Dear Team,Whether doing Hide NAT(Hide behind IP or Hide behind Gateway) will automatically add two rules in the rulebase.For example If someone from internal network want to access external public IPInternal Network 10.10.10.1/24External IP:- 1.1.1.1...

Hi every one.in my network i have 6509 switch witch it is connected with access layer switches.connection between access layes switches and 6509 is trunk port.for all vlans,interfcae vlan in 6509 is shutdown and in FWSM all interface vlan X has ip ad...

Periodically, I have received reports that SSL VPN users receive the following message and are unable to login:" LogoutGoodbye.For your own security, please:clear the browser's cacheDelete any downloaded filesClose the browser's window ...

dtjacob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hione of my client use ASA 5505 one month.50 user uses internet via ASA. ASA inside is connect directly cisco switch.All is fine in day operation but at morning when all employe start work then time not eastablish internet via ASA. then time if ASA ...

I have the firewall and it is working perfectly. I have not configured the IPS Module yet. I have IPSEC VPN also configured for the remote offices and it is working perfectly.I want to enable IPS Module in the firewall. I want to know how to pass the...

Hi ,I am in the process of upgrading 2 nos PIX515E 6.3(3) [one is having UNRESTRICTED LICENSE and the other one is having FAILOVER License] to 7.0,While upgrading is it necessary to have new license key?Please claify and help me.Best Regards,

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am aware that the FWSM 3.1 and up can support both routed and transparent modes in different context. My question is can these modes be run within the same context?

bdavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Site A and Site B at different geographical location,which are connected using Routers through leased line.Now at both the location behind the router I have connected a Cisco PIX 515E firewall,behind the firewall I haveconnected L2 switch...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card