Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to set in my network an ASA which can do at the same time:-Firewall-VPN-IPS-Content Security-VPN SSLAll for a network with around 500 users.Many thinks.

HiI am having issues with routing on 2 ASA 5520 and wondering if anyone can help.Attached is some of the running config.The setup is basically 2 asa 5520s running in a active/active configuration.3 out of the four interfaces are used and one for fail...

asecisco1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I paste the pix with software 6.2 configuration directly to Pix with software 8.0...Pix with 6.2 had Remote-Acess and Site-to-site VPN ; is there a way to recover password and keys configured on the Pix so that I could keep as reference.Thanks

hi expert,I want exact meaning of this command1. crypto map xyz local-address Loopback02. crypto map xyz 1 ipsec-isakmpfor 2 command we r defining crypto map, i would like to what happen if i give map with different seq. no, Thanking you,Prashanth

On a daily basis, for as long as my logs go back (over a month), my 1811 router has been flagging %IPS-4-SIGNATURE: Sig:3327 Subsig:1 Sev:5 Windows RPC DCOM Overflow and Subsig:0 multiple times daily from all different external ip addresses on random...

ncamilli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I propose a ASA firewall with content securiy, do I need another firewall for IPS. If so, it will be an expensive solution for my client. What is your recommendation? I am trying to replace a forigate firewall that has content security and IPS. Th...

dshrestha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i am having trouble stopping ares P2p filesharing software. i have to stop this some how. as you all know it is not listed in the signature list of the cisco ips. i updated the ips signature still no use. so if anyone could suggest me , t...

sr2623235 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do not have a Pix at hand to test so I willask with this given scenario:1- What ports must be open on the Pix inorder to allow ftp over SSL to work properly?2- Is it possible to allow ONLY passive FTP through the Pix firewall in this given scenario?T...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following is a lab topology:I cannot ping from interent(LAB) router to the inside interface of pix as well as lan.ALso cannot ping outside interface of Pix from lan but can ping the system on internet(LAB) .Can anyone help .Thanks in advance. system ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card