Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a 4321 router that functions as a ZFW. I have configured zonesGi0/0/1 --> insideGi0/0/0.1 --> TEST. The TEST zone has dhcp relay commands configured, but I cannot get any end device behind the TEST zone get an IP address via our DHCP se...

Is best practice still to either tag nothing or tag everything on an interface on the ASA?  As in, either leave it as an untagged and then pick the appropriate vlan on the downstream switch: GigabitEthernet0/2nameif insidesecurity-level 100ip address...

Hello All you Cisco Fans,May i please know which CISCO Sandbox lab should i select to reserve if i want to practice Firewall ASA commands.Thanks in advance. Piyush Verma

Hello Would you please help me for basic question?from PC2 I can not ping to pc1 or pc3. confirm 3 PC had correct IP and gateway.if I put a router in pc 1 and pc3 then enable icmp debug, icmp can receive and had been reply.So the question is why icmp...

QQ截图20220405113334.png
gdy1039 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I would like to know ASA can configure aaa-server group for backup if aaa-server primary down ? as configuration below. If Radius-1 group fail can i configure automatic to switchover to Raidius-2 group.?aaa-server Radius-1 protocol radiusaaa-...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card