Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

All the sudden when one of my users trys to connect the VPN it reboots his PC. He is using the VPN client 4.6. He can open the client. When he clicks connect it asks for username and password. Once he enters it and clicks OK the computer reboots. He...

Hi All,I have the following scenario;Hacker or virus ---> ASA/PIX MPF ---> Router or Device endpointI use syslog traffic in this example but I have done it with ICMP, telnet etc .... The idea is to drop the traffic based upon the class-map.class-map ...

Hi,I am looking a secure solution for around 25 users - to remote access into our datacentre.Obvioudly a secure tunnel is needed (SSL/Ipsec), BUT ALSO, i want a solution to provide 'posture assesment' of sorts.Now, NAC is very expensive for this smal...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 6500 core switches in failover (HSRP) config. Both switches have IDSM-2 modules.I have about 5 VLANs to monitor using IDSM in-line. Since IDSM has two interfaces to monitor trafic, I have to create 8 VLANs and do VLAN pairing in order to m...

Hello,I'm a newbie on ASA, I need some assistance.I have this schema.Host 192.168.1.0/ ---> ASA INSIDE ----->ASA OUTSIDE ------> to my interface routerFrom host 192.168.1.0/24 I can ping INSIDE interface from my ASA but I cannot ping interface OUTIS...

p.maillot by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm wondering if somebody is using the filters to get get rid of the logging for the antivirus updates. Usually the antivirus updates cause the signature 2100 to fire. IPS configuration guide says:When filtering sweep signatures we recommend, t...

pszczola1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Well a story many of you heard many times, wrong person for the job.... I am a software development manager helping out a friend who owns a small business. Anyway we are setting up a small network and DMZ (we have developed some Web Applica...

Hi All, I have setup IEV to create archive file every night at 12:00, and it creates archive file without any problem. But my question is how I can view those archive file. I'd like to view archive file with IEV not by CSV file which is hard to read....

(inside network) one switch+ Router+firewall+router+Switch(outside network) outside network have total four users inside one printer all four users have to access the one printer with single ip address out side starting with 10.1.1.110.1.1.2,10.1.1.3...

I have ASA 5505 with ASA v 803 is re- ordering the packets ,When we access the webserver and enter username and password after that it send us reset that is packet re-ordering , I am lloking for the solution that stop pakcets re-ordering on the AS...