Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear concern, I was configured Remote access vpn  on fwsm module successfully connect through vpn client but i did not access my internal resource. Some different type error face need for your valid help. Error:               VPN-SESSION_DB in SESS...

Hi,I am trying to migrate ASA configuration to FTD for a customer and one thing I cannot find how to enable, is  the command "capability lls" that are present in the ASA. Also it doesn’t seems to work to enable both "nsf cisco helper" and "nsf ietf h...

How to configure symmetric NAT in ASA 5506X? use dynamic NAT in the list in ASABut which name is for symmetric NAT in NAT configuration in ASA?Symmetric NAT need TURN servers If hackers hack me , does it means he need to have virus or Trojan trigger ...

Maivoko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. Is there any way to backup a cluster of two FTD on Firepower 4140? As per Firepower Management Center Configuration Guide, Version 6.4 Backup is not supported for FTD: Clustered devices and container instances. So I was kind of wondering...

AxRic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to ask or not, but my question is.... do SNMP traps work purely on events/status changes, or can a SNMP trap be sent periodically to report the current status of a particular interface? e.g. c...

Hi, I have  a pair ASA 5525-X with firepower services module in Active / Standby HA. Recently we found that the primary ASA randomly fails over to the secondary unit and shows the error "Module sfr , Application down "ASA Firepower version 6.2.0.2-5...

We have 2 ISP BGP peers (1.1.1.1, AS111; 2.2.2.2, AS222), ASA 5515-X (9.12.4.18), own public network (192.0.2.0/24, AS333).We need to have SSL VPN (and s2s too) be configured on this device, but on our IP-addresses, not ISP. Config be like:router bgp...

Whoops by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes