Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've been having issues with NAC AD SSO. The AD SSO service is started on both my CAS's in the CAS pair, and I do see that the Clean Access Agent attempts to perform AD SSO. But it fails and defaults to prompting for a local username and pass...

We're upgrading our network. As a part of the process we're replacing our 1750 Routers with a ASA 5505 with the latest software version 8.0.4.As far as ACLs, NAT'ing and routing goes so the config is the same on the new box.The problem is with a remo...

Iske by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a clientless sslvpn working as far as basic connectivity is concerned.And when I run the RDP service, the connection is successful and RDP works as expected but the web browser is stuck in limbo. I've attached a screen cap.Is anyone havi...

We have two VPN 3005 Concentrators. We setup as Load Balancing. I understand that each VPN Concentrator has a limit of 100 concurrent licenses. Does this license include IPSEC and site-to-site? How does VPN Concentrator count site-to-site license?...

Resolved! HTTP ASDM access

Is there a way to secure the access for ASDM after a user logs in?For example:ssh to public address prompts username and then a password for the enablehttp doesn't. You can log into the ASDM with the local username and apply any change you want witho...

I am looking for a way to disconnect active client VPN users from either an ASA or Pix(6.3(5) code) when they reach their restricted hours. I am using ACS 4.0 and Tacacs+ to restrict time, but it won't kick off after users. Any insight would be appre...

mkempa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I m facing problem with ASA, here is scenario for the same, I have 2 cisco ASA 5540 with multiple context. Configured in active -active failover. My primary admin context is working without any hassel. But when I tried to connect to outside i...

Hi you all I have this pix 6.3 with interfaces Outside and Inside using the gb-ethernet interfaces.In the Inside interface I have added virtual interfaces for comunicating with the vlan contained in a switch. But yesterday I decided to activated a ...

Hi Currently we introduced a ASA5510 after our 1841 ADSL router. Users are complaining that after this migration internet browing got very slow and users are not able to update their anti-virus through synmentec web site.I went through the config. an...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes