Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok i have attached two images to this message, First i would like u to check that out to get a brief idea.As you can see from the image named "before" i have a cisco 6500 Switch, a ASA 5510, and a link load balancer for load balancing between two li...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to export the identity certificate being used for WebVPN url on ASA 5540. When I click on Export button thru ASDM, I get an error "the certificate cannot be exporeted, becuase it does not have a CA certificate associated with it" I need ...

satishcp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 10 locations with pix 501's and a VPN tunnel built to my main network witch is at a data-center. my main network at he data-center has a pix 506Eis there any way to tell how much bandwidth each location is eatting up?

Hey all, I have enabled basic threat detection, and also enabled auto shun in hopes to speed up our web server. Using the CLI I have found 2 latest attack host list and 1 in the latest target host list. But nothing in the shun list. I understand that...

Resolved! IPS CLI Shunning

How do you shun with an IDS while in command line? I know how to shun from the GUI but I haven't been able to find the command string to shun from CLI.I will have the 4200 (6.0) send shuns to a PIX 7.0.

rmeans by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to get real-time notifications on security events on a ssm module I have installed in my ASA? Are SNMP traps the only option? Also under the ASDM home/Intrustion Prevention page, the sensor health section has event retrieval marked a...

support by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco IOS firewall configured and customer would like to know what traffic inbound is using the most traffic.Customer received report from service provider that shows high traffic utilization on their internet connection and customer wants t...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone tell me what IP inspections really inspect?I have 2 sites connected through site-to-site vpn. ACL allows ip packets going through both sites. But the application level firewall still inspect the packets and droppes smtp packets between ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card