Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a DMZ on my ASA 5510 that is working for everything except internal DNS. If I try to ping an internal IP of 192.168.200.10 it responds but if I try to ping that IP by name it won't resolve.This is the DMZ related part of the config:static (In...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that starting from version 8.x of ASA, an optional word "secure" has been added with logging host command. That is.,logging host <int> <ip> <tcp/port> secure,But has any one got it working, without using Cisco MARS. I am trying this with other ...

Resolved! Memory ram

Good Afternoon:My ASA 5510 has consumed 189 MB of 200MB in memory RAM. This is normal or i have some problem?.Thanks in advance.

colonha27 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We occasionally get "5930 - Generic SQL Injection" alerts on our network.Signature Details: "Union All? Select". Unfortunately I can't find a match for this string in attacker context. I have even looked at PIX logs which contains "x.x.x.x Accessed U...

Hello all,I have two PIX-515 with ver 6.3(4) failover to each one. My monitoring tool tells us a hacker from China is hacking our SQL database. I blocked the hacker's IP address on the outside interface of PIX and clear the session. After that, I don...

I have 2 sites that are connected through IPSEC VPN between 2 PIX 525 firewalls and i have replication between 2 NETAPP storage devices that is not performing and it appears that the MTU and fragmentation is affecting it. When i do a ping with size ...