Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys,I just purchased the CSM 3.2 enterprise. We currently have the 5 device license. I was wondering, does the software that I got from cisco capable of being a completely new install or is it just an "upgrade" package. I was thinking about buil...

Hi all, I have a problem I am configuring a Cisco pix 515e, I have two VPN tunnel site to site Working and the firewall up and running, but I have a problem with the firewall when I tried to download files from certain sites I can't, for example I ca...

I have CSM 3.1 currently running on a server. I have installed CSM 3.2.1 on a new server. How do I move the IPS devices from the 3.1 server to the 3.2.1 server? Discovering the devices on network fails.

Hi. I'm trying to get a site-to-site VPN to work between a Pix 515 (running 7.2) and a Cisco 1801 integrated services router (configs attached). Basically the tunnel will not come up. The 1801 was not configured by myself and I'm unfamiliar with it's...

Rex Biesty by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am really newer for ciscopix. but I did attached configuration for pix. I have windows 2003 SBS ip address 192.168.23.6 behind pix. static nat to inside webserver from outside good working. but only not working from DHCP users of Windows s...

Hi, I am currently filtering users web sites internally via a product called Surf Control (now owed my Websense). The thing is I have now configured the ASA to accept VPN connections from users. They can get access to the internet but it is not mon...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently using an ASA5520 and the ASDM app to configure VPN clients in split-tunnel mode. As of now remote clients can access the internal network of the ASA, their own local LAN and the Internet. I have static routes on the ASA so that it ca...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllAt one of our customers, four IDSM-2 blades stopped reponding 'ALL' at the same time (7 AM this morning). I can login to the CLI and see the following message:Error: Cannot communicate with mainApp (getVersion). Please contact your system adm...

I have an ASA 5510 running ver 7.0.7. I have an L2L tunnel connecting to it. I am trying to manage the ASA via ssh or telnet to the inside interface from the L2L remote end and not able to. I have the command management-access inside configured as we...

fashour by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes