Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am new in security. I have ASA 5510 with SSM-10 module in my lab. I want to do some labs for basic concepts and configurations. Can anyone send me small lab on ASA 5510 with SSM-10. (OS ver: 2.4.26-IDS-smp-bigphys). mtahirkhan@hotmail.co.ukRegds...

Per the new Cisco advisory cisco-sa-20080604-asa for PIX and ASA devices, I'm looking at some version updates on some of my ASAs. The Software Versions and Fixes portion of the advisory page at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_a...

Hi all,I tried to activate the zone based firewall feature in a Cisco 850 router running 12.4(15)T5. I can successfully define zones, zone-pairs and assign interfaces to zones. However, I am unable to define class-maps and policy maps.Did anybody run...

ohitz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are going to setup an firewall which as to be enable for all our secuirty concern like VPN,IDS,Content filtering,AntivirusWe are expecting a firewall with allin one service pls suggest me any cisco firewall with this

Morning, Well, we tried. But we were unsuccessful. In the last steps of moving our data center, we moved our default route from our old PIX-525 (6.2.3) to the FWSM (4.0.1). So everything looked good. Those hitting the proxy were still working f...

jphilope by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure LLQ on my Router which has 2 FE interface.I want only application always gets min 5990 Bandwidth in either case. and one user get 8 kbps. I configure the router with below mention command but still not able to get the desired resu...

Resolved! asa ipsec problem

Hello,While configuring ipsec tunnel between ASA and ISR 1811 I've got somenegative issues:pc host (192.168.56.1) <-----> (inside 192.168.56.56) ASA (outside x.x.x.56)<-------> (outside x.x.x.55) ISR (lo 192.168.55.55)When I ping from ISR to ASA ever...

salexanov by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card