Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pix Firewall

I have a Pix 515e w/ ver 6.3I just finished configuring a object-group, the access-list, and the access-group command the hard way "CLI".do I have to issue the "Pix1#clear xlate " command for the change to take effect ?.Thanks

Hi, In asa by natting we can map one single IP to Local IP. Is it possible that we cud map one public IP into two local IP of Servers and set the priority if Ist server gets down (Ist Loacl IP) then by default the query from outside to be forward int...

ray_stone by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have set up my firewall but some confusion in my mind going on. I have configured DMZ and Inside zone and both range are different and inside security level is by default 100 and DMZ is 50 but as per the default rule the higher security level z...

ray_stone by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In my company I need to make an tunnel and I will make it and 100 MB data has to be move on other site via tunnel but I am not able to reconize how much minimum speed we require so that the data easily to move. Can anyone tell me how we do the ca...

ray_stone by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone send me standard configuration of ASA firewall documentation in which all things to be cover so that I configure firewall perfectly and secure network from outside.

ray_stone by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

nameif ethernet1 inside sec100ip address 10.0.0.1nameif ethernet2 dmz sec10ip address 192.168.20.1route inside 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 10.0.0.2access-list dmz permit ip any 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 access-group dmz in interface dmzWhat static nat co...

We are having problem accessing servers/machines- i.e. map and access files on the inside network when connected via vpn. The other problem with access to the Internet through the VPN tunnel- I know it has something to do with split-tunneling but I ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: