Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a scenario where some of the employees access the lan wired. We also have other employees in remote locations that access via vpn.Question: Do I need one NAC appliance for handling both types of access methods?

I would like to know how to configure logging on the 7.2 ASA to create an audit trail for the mail server transactions that occur from the my email servers to external Internet email servers. I am using a syslog server.

bmalcolm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Strangely the ISA Server is using a dynamic crypto map instead of the crypto map that I have configured for it?Anyone seen this before?Have checked settings and both ISA and PIX are using same settings for Phases 1 and 2.Has anybody actually setup a ...

g.leonard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a firewall configured on my 1700 series router. Cisco.com and few other sites are really slow but when I disable ip inspect and ACL from the interface it works great.I disabled NetFlow too because it slowed our internet traffic.

aadilovic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDS

HOW TO CONFIGURE IDS IN SMALL LAN /WAN NETWORK WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL CONNECTIONS NEEDED ?IS IT CONNECT TO CORE SWITCH ?WE HAVE ALREADY A LAN SETUP WITH CORE,DISTRIUTION,ACCESS LAYER SWITCHES........

Hi, I've deployed a Cisco NAC solution (utilising CCA 3315) in a OOB Virtual Gateway deployment. So far it's working great on XP clients with single sign-on. However when run on Vista clients a problem occurs when the user idles and the screen locks....

wkw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Active/Standby ASA 5520. The problem, I am facing is with Natting. I don't want to use ASA for Natting. To accomplish it, I have not used any natting rule and have run "no-nat control"command on ASA. But after that I am not able to ping WA...

I have two inside Network and two outside, each on separate Interface.I need double NAT: each inside Network to each outside Interface.The configuration is as follow, but don't work:(...)global (OUTSIDE) 101 interfaceglobal (ISP) 1 interfacenat (INSI...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes