Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently looking into the features of a NAC appliance. From the reading I have done thus far, it seems like an edge architecture is the best architecture to go with. That being said, my question is this:How many NAC appliances would I need to...

Dear all,I am trying to implement Dynamic VPN on a Cisco 7609 (IOS 12.2<18>SXF13) & when I connect to this router through a Cisco VPN Client, an IPSEC tunnel is established.When I issue "sh crypto ipsec sa" encrypted & decrypted packets are not equal...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,anyone donwloaded the cisco ips manager express yet ? i have downloaded it but when i click on the installation file , i get "setup.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close".i have tried this on 3 pcs, windows Xp and windows 2003 , any tho...

josephium by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in the course of troubleshooting a fault I noticed that the 10 sec Drop Packet graph under monitoring/interfaces/outside/drop packet count on the ASDM was giving the same total every 10 seconds (+/- 1 or 2 every now and then). I searched for specific...

Resolved! PDM won't load

I recently upgraded to MSIE7, and now PDM won't load. I get as far as the popup that says; "Loading PIX Device Manager. Please wait..." with the little hourglass, but it won't come up. From the Java Console:Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06Using JRE version 1.5....

Resolved! Engine E2 Question

Dear Sir/Madam,I manage four Cisco IPS sensors SSM-20. I am currently running 6.0(3) E1 and do not particularly want to upgrade to 6.0(4) because of the following;CSCsm60273 AIP-SSM stays in Unresponsive state after ASA5500's bootupI have a number o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card