Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a few 4100 series appliances (6.7) where we have 3 to 4 logical FTD devices. The FTDv devices are configured in HA pairs running 6.7, where primary is on one 4100 appliance and secondary is on another 4100 appliance. We ran into issue wher...

Hi all So I can see on github that there are list from MS sentinel that contains a lot of ipes that are trying to gain access for log4j...The list gets updated all the time, but is there a way where I can make a security intelligence feed that keeps ...

2021-12-18 13_25_00-Clipboard.png

Hello, I have been looking at SecureX and was wondering if it restarts the FMC or the FTD's when checked. I would think not as it should only care about the FMC and what it collects correct? I just don't want to have to put in an outage request to cl...

Hi everyone,I have some questions about "SSL inspection".I have a couple of servers in my DMZ zone that they serve mostly HTTPS service to clients. HTTP and HTTPS traffic first come to "firepower" and then go through web application firewall "WAF".SS...

MeisamAz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

compliments of the season Cisco community.I want to grant permission (CLI) to any client outside, to access a tcp service on server within my LAN with IP 10.30.0.3I entered the instructions below but still can't access the service from outside. pleas...

abaku by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card