Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have PIX 515E with 2 interface, inside, outside, I have PAT from inside - outside and NAT from outside to inside.I have installed CISCO ASDM, when I am monitoring the status syslog and droped packet rates I found that, ACL drop packet rate is very...

reagentom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two firewalls, active <> active, one located in one data center at onephysical location, the other is located in another data center at anotherphysical location. This arrangement is for disaster recover purposes and tosave money (1 pair instead of 2 ...

mprescher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The signature generates false positives on DNS traffic.An example is a DNS query with an Transaction ID: 0xE30FAt networks with a lot of DNS traffic the signature will produces 30+ alarms per day.

m-hansson by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i've a soho97, i've make a access-list and a ip inspect on e1 but when i make a port-scann, i recive that i have same port open and same port close but unsecure. can i solve?attach my configuration.attend your answer.

Hi,I am trying to set up an ASA 5500 to do some routing. We have a couple of networks on the inside, and I am trying to use the router as the gateway address for one of them. It has routes to all the networks and I added the " same-security-traffic...

jfriedman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded the ips module ASA-SSM-20 on the ASA from 5.x to 6.0.3 lately. The ASA are setup as active/standby. i upgraded both modules successfully on each ASA. After the upgrade, i notice the ASA failover to the other partner about 10 times for the ...

kope by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I first began to tune the sensor, I went in with the IDM and turned on most of the older trojan definitions just to see if anything was hiding in the network. I have not had any hits on those sigs for a couple of weeks and I would like to set al...

Hi all,i have an issue using nat & global; i have the following config on my pix, running 6.3nat (inside) 2 access-list ftp_clientsnat (inside) 5 access-list DomainControllersnat (inside) 5 172.16.254.0 255.255.255.0access-list ftp_clients permit any...

Hi, we will upgrading our Cisco Pix 515e to a Cisco ASA 5520. Our Pix has a quad card that lets us have 4 DMZ's. The 4 interface ports simply go into 4 VLANs on a Cisco 3550 switch. Each of the 4 interface have an IP address assigned to them, this...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card