Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

PIX 501 - unable to connect to / from server behind PIX 501 firewall.inside 172.25.188.4outside 10.25.188.4server 10.25.188.5traffic from 172.25.188.x needs to access server.config:PIX Version 6.3(5)interface ethernet0 100fullinterface ethernet1 100f...

tsrader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA running ver 8.0.I want to create a static NAT for one host residing on the LAN hanging off the inside interface.All other traffic going through the firewall should not be natted (or natted to the same IP). Would this configuration ...

Hello,I searched the forum, but didn't find anything on this topic, so I apologize if this has been covered before.This PIX 501 was already configured when I came on board here, and I'm having trouble configuring it to allow us to connect to an offsi...

tnathe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5520

hello,I'm having trouble with a security policy rule that is denying outbound connections. I am trying to allow outbound SSH connections to specific IP addresses. Therefore, I added a rule on the inside incoming interface that allows tcp source 192...

sweigle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys i have site to site VPN.....VPN is up....only on epc has got a problem connecting to headend application server....when i did debug i got following line can someone please explain that to me.....the ip rang eis included in access-list i have no ...

ASA5520(Active/passive) with 7.22 code...Everything seems fine for windows XP. But the user has Vista (upgrade from XP) cant log on. I havent tested with clean install Vista yet.Is there anyone has same problem??Here is the page display from IE 7 a...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Putting a new ASA 5505 in tomorrow. I have 3 machines that need to NAT to external IP's. If I enter the following commands will this work?nat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0nat (inside) 1 172.20.5.0 255.255.255.0static (inside,outside) 10.17.16....

Hi,I have a cisco 2811 router with advanced security IOS (Attached config). I want to block or give the least priority to P2P traffic and give high priority to other applications like http,https,smtp,voice chat, webcam etc since its a military camp a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card