Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi friends,I managed to setup a L2TP over IPSec for ASA 8.0. Just one question relating to this though:Is it possible to reserve an IP address for a client, something like Use Client IP address feature on the VPN concentrator? This will help me to ad...

Hi, I got my PIX down with UR license I asked my vendor to repalce the pix btu how can I get the UR license for the new PIX. WHile tere is no RMA raised to cisco.Kindly help me in the procedure to get the new license without opening a TAC case with C...

Hi everyone,I've got an issue with a client of my running 7.2(2) on ASA5505. They use a business application called ESignal for some stock exchange analysis or whatever. The application doesn't work well after I installed and configured the ASA there...

We are having a problem periodically having to clear the xlate on our FWSM. We have a failover pair in 6509's. For some reason they stop passing all traffic. We clear xlate and everything runs fine for a random amount of time. Sometimes for a co...

I posted this on the 501 help but I am not 15 posts in and still no help so I am re-posting.I have a several devices that I am using from my pix. However I can't seem to prevent HTTP access to a Spcific Public IP Address. This is what I have.name P...

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,below is the message i get from FWSM. The IP's always change but what i see is its always any of the Windows DC's located across globe.2007-10-26 00:42:18 Local4.Critical <FWSM IP> Oct 26 2007 00:42:51: %FWSM-2-106007: Deny inbound UDP from <IP/53...

Hi there, I'd like to know what's the best pratics to document the rules of the pix's and asa's. If using a excel file is one of the best way or if we can use some other application.Nowadays, i'm using a file in excel format to document all the rules...

Hello.I am having communicaton issues between a router and ASA 7.2(2) with subinterfaces. A simple ping from ASA can not reach the router. Here is the config:****** BEGIN ******!! ASA!int eth0no shut!int eth0.40vlan 40nameif outsideip address 192.168...

Good dayI'm not sure if this is true or not but on my monitoring messages for my firewall I notice a log of deny udp/icmp packets coming from the same 3-4 ip addresses. this has been going on for about an hour now what can I do to stop that? Is some...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes