Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a frame that is attached to my 2621 router. The 2621 feeds into a switch and the switch is connected to my Pix 515. Finally the PIX is connected to my LAN switches.We have been VPNing into our office to use their ERP system that is hos...

cmencke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On our Network Topolgy Layer 2 view all the connecting lines are in dotted red , I cannot find what this means anywhere (all devices are up and showing green)Also we dont seem to be able to discover any new devices and have them adding to the map....

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have to ftp to a site that uses DHCP IP for the ftp server.As there is no fixed IP, how can the FWSM be configured to allow DNS resolution given the url (eg. ftp.abc.com)?TIA.PF

pokwan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have just installed CME 4.2, i have the option 150 and ip source as the ethernet interface. I have uploaded the files for the 7960, used the tftp-server and load 7960-7940 for the firware.This is a new setup. Has anybody has problems with CME4.2...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear, i have this message how i can solve it....sensor# sh interfaces sensingError: This command has been deprecated, see the global configuration command 'show interfaces [fastethernet | gigabitethernet]'.

Using Putty to access PIX 501. The typed commands are slow to display. Is this a function of the high network activity? The network in above branch office is not very active. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have see a couple of alerts from my IDSM for signature 6005/0 "Unencrypted SSL Traffic." The target ip address is one of my ssl proxy ip addresses (on CSM-S) tcp port 443. An example of the unencrypted traffic sent:GET http://www.yahoo.com/ HTTP/1....

t.clark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX

Is there a command to find out how long the PIX has beem up and running? In routers sh ver shows how long the router has been up.

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,kindly what are the procedures to update my license key....and i need to update IPS from 5.1.5E to 5.1.6 what are the procedures ? and so i need updating my signatures i need the procedures too?thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card