Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've never worked with an ASA (5520) before but have managed to get it up and running and have everything configured. Tunnels are running, DMZ is working etc. I set up a syslog server and what I'm struggling with now is what to log? I find it diff...

What is the best way to create an exception rule for NetBIOS on the CSAMC? NetBIOS needs to be enabled because of resolving IP's within rules on the CSAMC.The process 'System' (as user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) attempted to initiate a connection as a cli...

Sir,i have two DSL Modems & Two Different Networks. i want that both Network traffic should be filtered through One Firewall means two in & two out ethernet Ports. Please help me that which firewall series i should use for it. Please reply me Soon.

hafeez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a ASA 5520 7.22 running well.Today it reboots 5 times in half hours. Then now it works fine.Do you know if there are some exploits, bugs or vulnerability ?The configuration is basic, no VPN, no WEBVPN, 4 Giga ports, 3 security level, and 2 ...

pelitti by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have 2 Internet connections to 1 Pix 515e running 7.2(2) code? I'm considering a design where there is a single firewall (only one available) but 2 paths to the internet instead of using 2 Pixs for redundancy. Is this even possible?...

Hi folks. Can someone explain why I might be getting the following syslog from my ASA 5510:<166>%ASA-6-110001: No route to 127.0.0.1 from <IP address of ASA 'outside' interface>We do not have failover configured, however the 'internal control 0/0 in...

clausonna by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario where there are users on two sites with thier own internet connectivity. Recently one of the ISPs had a significant outage, and therefore the users lost access.Is there anyway to detect such an outage, and re-route traffic through ...

hi all,some vender told me that cisco ips can not work as both IPS/IDS, for examle, either my ports are inline, or passive not both so plz help if you can and a line to url to find that factthanks alot

skherisat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have erased the startup config and reloaded ASA 5510. Now its not able to boot preoperly.I used rommon mode to transferth image file to my ASA, the transfer is made succefully, but when i attempt to use copy tftp flash, i receive this error ...

a-akarmou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card