Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco SNMP Trap

Dear folks, Is there any document the suggests/recommends what traps should be enabled for fault management of Cisco devices?I do not seem to be able to find the following MIB files: CISCO-ITP-DSMR-SMPP CISCO-ITP-DSMR-UCP CISCO-ITP-DSMRAny one know w...

I just need to be able to type in the IP address(i.e. http://1.1.1.1 ) and be able to access the apache web server that is running in order to make a mapping program available publicly and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what I'm doing wrong....

andy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

question is more cosmetic I guess but I'm trying to name a third interface and I get an error stating you cannot have more than 2 named non-management interfaces on your system. My other ASAs can do this with the excpetion of this one. We are all on ...

jackleung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I go into the ASDM on my 5510 and uncheck the "Force maximum segment size for TCP proxy connections to be 1380" will that let the firewall accept packets larger than 1380? I am trying to limit fragmenting of some packets that are close to this ...

ericluoma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, how does one find what type of a Gigabit Ethernet interface is installed on a PIX 515? I need to find out if it is a 1000BASE-T or a 1000BASE-SX type of an interface.What command would I use?Thank you very much.Dmitry.

we have pix and it has "tunnel-group 1.1.1.1 type ipsec-l2l" config statement.we are changing 1.1.1.1 to different IP and need to remove/modify "tunnel-group" command. How do we do it? I am having trouble removing it.Thanks,

My PIX 501's switch stopped working or failed. The PIX is 10 months old. This is the second time I have seen this happen. The first time I sent it out to be fixed by out-of-warranty repair, but they could not fix it. They stated it was a proprieta...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics