Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a remote branch connected to my head office in the following manner:BR-LAN----BR-Router===VPN===HO-Router----HO-ASA----HO-LANi am using the c:\iperf -s on a server at the Head Office and c:\iperf -c (ServerIP) on a machine at the Branch.nothin...

a.shaukat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have two 256MB memory DIMM's. Can we upgrade to two 512MB memory DIMM's? We are having a lot of difficulty with upgrades. Our AIP modules are fine and upgrades spike the memory up to 850MB but always settle at 640MB at a stable rest...

enelson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been implimenting a CS-MARS 50 and have it upgraded to 4.2.5. After the upgrade I started receiving the following error:Inactive CS-MARS reporting deviceWhen I pull up the incident, it lists 100 devices, about 25% of the devices I have confi...

Hi all,I have a ASA5510 with outside public IP, DMZ public network (x.x.x.64/29) and inside private (192.168.2.0/24) and I want to give access from the outside to the inside using an IP address from the DMZ.The idea is to have a www.test.com pointing...

rcordeiro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am a newbie in PIX!! (now a days its ASA).I am creating IPsec tunnel from PIX with Checkpoint NG R55.I have config ready with me for pix but having one doubt about NAT & NO-NAT. I am configuring NAT tunnel.In PIX I have configured VPN ACL as...

dataline by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 at home and I am currently staticly NATing my internal resources to the outside world successfuly. My only problem is that when I try to access my internal resources by name from the inside, they resolve to the IP of my external i...

enkrypter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a brand new PIX firewall. I am wondering if there is a quick way to import the configuration from a linux machine running iptables into the PIX 325. If I save off the config as a flat text file is there an import feature for the pix...

Hi. I am having an issue. I have a PIX 515E w/FO. We run an ERP that has a VPN directing all ERP traffic to our hosted site. We have used this for over 5 years and the ERP vendor is upgrading the systems we use. TO do this, we are running Production ...

iwadm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a webserver hosted on DMZ. A Static PAT on port 443 results in intermittent connection (Internet explorer displays Page cant be display immediately and sometimes works fine) while a STATIC Port redirection from 444 port makes the webs...

I need to remove one NAT which is there, through GUI it wont allow my saying some security rule warning. i also tried to disable security rule and tried but still couldnt do it. now i was thinking to remove from command line. the NAT is shown belowst...

I have a static nat table with this rule( i have put in X to cover my publci ip for security reasons for this post)static (inside,outside) 65.91.XXX.XX 192.168.211.1 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0How do I remove just that one line without clearing the e...

tbarberio by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes