Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  Just a query on this. We are upgrading from a 5505 to a firepoewer 2100 with ASA platform on it. Basically i have migrated as much of the config as i can with a few minor amendments which wouldn't take in the new setup. We swapped over to the ne...

Tippey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it is possible to forward LINA/FTD messages to Azure Sentinel via the e-Streamer eNcore? I have successfully setup the service to forward my FMC connection events but I also want to forward messages from the traditional ASA platfo...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to see MAC Table in FPR 1010 CLI or GUI ? I ran below commands and does not show any MAC. > show mac-address-table > show mac-learnno mac-learn floodinterface mac learn-------------------------------------------Inside enabledOutside enableddiagno...

MSJ1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port Security

So I am try to add this configuration  switchport mode accessswitchport port-securityswitchport port-security maximum 1switchport port-security mac-address stickyswitchport port-security violation restrictTo my Packet Tracer lab however whenever I do...

I have two Cisco ASA firewalls and would like to run these in series for a specific reason, but I would not like to get into the details. My question is how to make it work properly for inbound traffic to reach the 192.168.10.X network and outbound t...

jjevans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For the ASA5525X and ASA5515X, is it possible to support the copper based failover connection between two ASAs in Active/Standby failover without the heartbeat connection being direct, back-to-back copper, but instead connect through trunked switches...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We aren't able to use teamviewer to connect to remote users connected via cisco vpn client. Remote desktop works but would like to see the users desktop. Are there any ports that need to be opened in the vpn connection?

1salvarez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes