Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can anybody confirm whether it is possible to assign Users to specific Vlans based on Active Directory attributes.Cisco NAC 3100 Series devices will be deployed in the installation. At present no posture assessment is necessary, only Vlan assigmen...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recently changed the IP pool for my VPN clients from class B to a class C.I assinged 192.168.1.1-253 for the range.I have a VPN client who is wireless and his netgear assigns him 192.168.1.2. He can validate on the VPN but cannot resolve name...

Ok, I am trying to have an FTP server (eFTP if it matters) in my web dmz. Basically have the server with a private performing NAT to a public address, no big deal, I have enabled the appropriate port for forwarding (21) - and I can set what other po...

mseou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Could you please tell me if I can log url pages visited in inbound and outbound connection through Cisco Asa?I tried with logging trap debugging but i see only layer3/4 information.Thanks!Marco

npservice by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, this is my first Pix experience, and after reading through the doc, I am still with some questions.In the network diagram I send you, have the pix outside interface (to DMZ) to be announced in a public DNS for me to have access to the internet,...

I see that version 4.2.6 was released today. I am unable to find any release notes as of yet. Anyone else see them, or am I missing something.With past history, I don't think I will be applying any upgrades without at least being able to see what C...

I have a temporary situation where I need to allow traffic where both tx and rx do not take the same path.Sometimes the originating traffic will go through the ASA, and sometime the return traffic will go through the ASA.Please don't tell me that I n...

nms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes