Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,I'm trying to configure failover on a pair of ASA 5510 firewalls. Both are running Security Plus Licenses. How I have know PIX and ASA failover to work is that each interface on both firewalls have addresses on the same subnet and the addre...

I want to configure a PIX 501 firewall for NAT - or more accurately PAT.I want all inside users to be able to access the Internet using their non-routable IP adresses that the PIX will translate at the perimeter.I only have one public IP address avai...

DAVMAC111 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to enable sylog logging to a Windows server thru my inside interface to beable to capture my VPN traffic. Everytime I enable logging my inside interface drops until I Disable logging. Please help, I'd like to be able to review all of my l...

mrfault by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Can anyone give me the Cisco TAC tollfree number,( I am in India) and proceedure to reach Cisco TAC through tollfree.I have raised teh TAC request for PIX firewall ,whcih has the SMARTNET CONTRACT with Cisco.It is very urgent.Thanks and Regards,S...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some query regarding firewalling and GRE tunnel traffic.The quieries are like this1) Will I be able to inspect the traffic that is encapsulated on a GRE tunnel by putting a firewall (PIX or ASA) on the path of the GRE tunnel traffic.2) If n...

Hello,Would it be possible to do some type of source routing from ASA to 2 WAN routers.I'm trying to send 3 subnet(vlan) traffic coming from ASA inside interface to 2 outside interfaces connected to 2 routers. Does this make sense ?

routeinet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am at a customer site looking at a PIX config. there are many statements all over the config about PDM, including statements which fundamentally allow different networks and hosts to connect to the PDM engine resident in flash.I performed a sho fl...

I need to setup a static one to one nat statement on my PIX 515. I need to map an outside IP to an inside IP. Let's say the IP address on the outside is outside.ip and the internal IP is 192.168.100.125.The interfaces that we have defined are insid...

dexteroc1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes