Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have set up a site to site vpn and i have a problem where return traffic is not hitting the access-list on the return journey. The access list is confgiured with the correct range. Has anyone come across this?CheersKev

Hi friends,I have enabled capture on the IDSM data-port 1 (Gig0/7). Now, i want to use data port 2 (Gig 0/8) also to capture another segment.A snippet of my current config is as follows:ip access-list extended MATCHALLpermit ip any anyvlan access-map...

Hi,I have a 871W router that's been hanging daily for several weeks now. I think it is under a denial of service attack (I'm quite new with this security problems).I'm attaching the log, if you can help me with the diagnosis and give me some recomend...

Im about to upgrade my firewall to 3.X from 2.x and in addition add a new 6513 core switch which also has a FWSM. I want to set the 2nd 6513 FWSM in active active mode with the orginal switch.... Does anyone have a sample configuration for this? ...

jim by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI format my pix 535 flash. then after I enter ROMMON mode. when i upgrade MY image first I give command 'interface 1' then message come Ethernet ===port 1 could not initiallid==so i can not give ip address .now how can solve this problem .ThanksBip...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco released S284 and S285 this week, but for IOS IPS in Mainline and T-Train Releases prior to 12.4(11)T, there are no updates on CCO. Has signature update support for prior to 12.4(11)T stopped? Did I miss an End of Life notice? If not, how long ...

rhermes by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have pix 535 with failover os 7.0.When I am connect the firewall to network some of days it changes Active to passive. now last two days primary router auto reboot. when Primary router reboot then time failover ruter active and after some of hour...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got 2 no's of asa 5520 one gest hanged in around 40 minutes and the other does not boot up, the LED for the poser does not come up, led for the flash is amber and the, vpn amber pleas let me know what could be the problem.thanks