Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys.I have a typical dual FW-pair DMZ, with dual-homed servers on different Pvlans.Now, when I want to send traffic to the inside FW (a 6509-FWSM), we use two 4948's with static routes pointing to the FWSM virtual DMZ interface. The 4948 have L3...

Hi please Help if you can I'm trying to access from the outside interface using ping from a router 172.24.16.5, where there is a ip route 172.24.16.8 255.255.255.255 172.24.16.7 The device i'm trying to ping is on the inside side of the pix and has i...

Dear sirs,i have cisco pix 515E with three interfaces Fastethernet0, Fastethernet1 and built-in in the pix and Fastethernet2 which is module.i upgrade it to ver. 7.0when i connect the firewall the fe0 and Fe1 is bring up and the light is ok but i can...

abdo2000a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is adding a second internet T1. The ISP delivers the Internet as ethernet via their CSU/DSU. It seems the ASA cannot load balance two outside interfaces so I seem to have to add a router between the ASA and both ISP connection...

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got 2 6509 with one FWSM in each one. My default licence allow me only 2 context-fw. I would like to buy the licence "FR-SVC-FWM-VC-T2" which is for 50 context-fw. I'm using the firewalls in Active/Standby. Do I need to buy 2 of this licences or...

ecouto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes