Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have gig 0/1 with dhcp range 192.168.0.2 - 100 with gateway 192.168.0.1then gig 0/3 with dhcp range 192.168.3.5 - 250 but the get gateway 192.168.0.1 instead of 192.168.3.1.How do i tell the second dhcp range to use gateway 192.168.3.1 instead of 1...

Hi all !!!In our existing scenario we are using 6509 having switch, msfc, idsm and firewall modules.We are going with ASA 5540 and 3750 switch as a backup for this box.Any suggestions while implementing this like the command which asa doesn't suppor ...

aryan1980 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following network setup.PIX1---ADSLRtr1---Internet----ADSLRtr2---PIX2ADLSRtr1 has no NAT, so outside interface of the PIX1 is a real IP Address.ADSLRtr2 has NAT, so outside interface of PIX2 is 10.x.x.x IP Address.I want to know if NAT-T i...

Hi all, I have question related to downloadingconfiguration of PIX with snmp protocol.Iv configured support of snmp on our PIX but when I want to download config I seethat I have only RO access. Is it possible to have RW access to PIX and which MIBs ...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have been asked to setup a dual firewall/DMZ archtecture. The customer wants PIX and Checkpoint firewalls mixed, one as external the other as internal. Anyone done this? Any thoughts?Thanks

netops01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The current activation key has the support of DES. we have to upgrade it for 3DES and AES. Can i get the acivation Key from Cisco for free? Would that activation Key be a Demo version or not?Do i need to purchase the Activation Key from Cisco?

talha_490 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX 506E and I want to make the tx/rx traffic visable to my network monitor. I also would like to see what the port traffic looks like. Thanks!!

Resolved! static nat on asa

Hi i need to change static association for a public ip to internal ip right now i have following statment.static (dmz,outside) 66.xx.xx.xx 192.168.50.91 netmask 255.255.255.255it needs to be changed to static (dmz,outside) 66.xx.xx.xx 192.168.51.14 ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card