Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 2x 2120 Cisco FTDs(managed by FMC) in the DMZ.  Primary/Active FTD has a single L3 link to EDGE 1 and Secondary/Standby FTD has a single L3 to EDGE-2 switch. We are planning to deploy VPC on the EDGE switches where each FTD is going to have t...

Resolved! Firepower Backup

Hi, our setup is;ASA 5555-x active passive HA pairFirepower module installedUsing FMC for FP management My question is, what is the best way to backup FP specifically for an upgrade project where I can easily restore FP if I have issues with the upgr...

HI! I need help! I have a Cisco Asa 5585 Firepower in a vcenter (vmware 6.0) and I want to make a backup with Veeam Backup but when trying to make the backup I get an error message "processing error vddk error 14009" by veeam, which does not He lets ...

fealiaga by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Guys.Quick question Is it possible to create a SPAN port on a C9300 and configure port (monitoring) so it's not possible to sent data through it only recieving data? Thanks in advance /Jeppe

Would anyone be able to provide an example of an ansible yaml file with basic cmds under asa_config module, I have managed to get the asa_command module working. Connection from control node to ASA is via SSH.I have tried google but found nothing tha...

mkazam001 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm researching my plan to install updates on our ASA 5555-xI can download the ASDM and Firepower modules direct from the Cisco website and the updates for the ASA aren't available. Can I download them from anywhere or will I need to contact a TA...

Hi,We noticed 'high CPU usage on the ASA 5555-X series firepower device. We checked the configuration and logs and there are no symptoms of CPU usages. Could someone please advise? Model : Cisco ASA5555-X Threat Defense (75) Version 6.6.1 (Build 91)C...

Nikhil5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have RV340 Dual WAN Router and my firmware and I had the IPS switched on in the following mode when the router firmware was at firmware:1.0.03.20 <ips xmlns="http://cisco.com/ns/ciscosb/ips"><enabled>true</enabled><mode>prevention</mode><level>s...

Need assistance in identifying logs on cisco FMC. we occasionally receive advisories for malicious dns communication from our network. for eg:source ip  dest ip                    app   signature     url 10.x.x.x    146.148.78.118      ssl     C2 con...

Hello to all,I am migrating from virtual FMC to FMC 1600 and sf-migration.pl script is taking way too long.My backup from virtual FMC is nearly 46GB. I copied the file to the FMC 1600 and executed the script. After nearly 24 hours has not finished ye...

astergiou by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes