Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am facing a problem to have RDP port forward to a PC inside the firewall on ASA-5506-X. ASA version 9.8.Ethernet port 1 configured as ouside, ethernet port 2 configure as inside_1, ethernet port 3 as inside_2. other enthernet ports are disab...

interface.PNG Network Object config.PNG Network Object.PNG NAT RULE.PNG
fqwu2003 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi team! I currently have an FPR 1120 which I manage from my FDM. The version of Threat Defense used is 6.4.0 102.  I require network management much like ASDM does with ASAs. With URL filtering, network throughput management, etc. Is this possible w...

hello    I have two ASA 5585-X in an Active/Standby failover.I  tried to install the 10GE license on both units. I am getting the below error.  SHZF-DBFW-5585X-01# activation-key d81ace61 1838c7b5 7870a944 85949800 c73b0680Validating activation key. ...

We are looking to get 2 new FTD's and want to deploy them in a HA pair, I've been going thru docs and designs and noticed all of them show a RTR as the edge device and both FTD's coming off of that. (with private ip addresses on the outside interface...

FTD-HA.JPG
rob.kiste by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I would like to lock my ASA-5506 down to allow WebVPN access only from the remote office.  I am thinking I need to apply an access-list to the external interface?webvpnenable outside permit 8.8.8.8 255.255.255.252  <-- used google dns as an ...

Miek_G by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an ASA5506x in FTD mode.  Managing it with FDM.  I can't seem to find an option to create a DHCP relay.  I have found documentation on how to do it with FMC so I assume that it is possible with FTD.  Any idea if there is a way?

I have a 5506-x, v9.9, connecting to an AWS VPC with VTIs. Connectivity to AWS is fine, and all internal hosts can communicate with AWS resources. Issue I'm having is that ASA cannot communicate with AWS resources with source interface set as "inside...