Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone.PIX515E with a product from Secure Computing called WebSense to filter URLs. One of my users is a police detective, and I don't want to restrict where he can go. How do I tell the PIX to monitor all web usage except his??

When I try to uninstall CSA 5.0.0.176 on windows 2003 I recieve : ">SetupDLL\setupDLL.cpp (462) pAPP: Cisco Security Agent PVendor: Cisco Systems PGUID:de499746-67b9-11d4-97ce-0050da10e5ae $9.1.0.429 @Windows Service Pack 1 (3790) IE 6.0.3790.1830"H...

Hi I have in place a 3002 client in a remote collocation facility and a 3005 central site concentrator in the main office. I am using it in NEM and can ping from the remote device to most boxes at the central site, i can also ping from one box at the...

I have two public accessible DNS servers that I am trying to put behind a PIX 501 to provide name resolution for the domains that we host. I can assign the public IP address to the WAN interface of the PIX and setup a static NAT to the internal addre...

I have a 871 with a single Internet connection DSL with Public static IP on both modem(DSL)and Router 2 VPN's are also working .What I want to do is to seperate the load I mean to say if one ISP goes down the other should work as I have another Inter...

Hi,We have an FWSM running 3.1.3 in routed mode, single context. It has been running fine (as far as we can tell) since July06.It runs in a 6509 with Sup32/CatOS 8.5.3The MSFC is not being used and has not been configured.The FWSM routes traffic betw...

fauresr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i run a game server and currenly client cannot connect. i can connect to the internet and the game server connects to the internet game managers, clients cannot connect to me. below is the running config, as you can see i have attempted to open...

hi, can any1 tell me how to do url filtering ? like if i want to block www.mydomain.com so how will i do it, i know how to block ip ofcourse but is there any way i can block particular sites with their name and not ip ?? plz tellthanks in advance

hi in lab i have ASA 5510 with 7.0,,, the clock set on my ASA was 22:15:23 i defined a time rangetime-range abc absolute end 22:18 24 jan 2007 now i m using inside ( 10.0.0.0) and outside (20.0.0.0)interfaces. my access list is access-list 1 permit...