Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I was wondering if anyone can give recommendations for learning PIX/ASA firewalls.I have accepted a new job lately and they have a ASA appliance and would like me to handle the duties, which is great and I am really excited.With that, I was won...

Two problems.1.I cannot figure out why my web interface to PDM is not working.2. I am trying to connect the eth/05 to a new internet router. Without disrupting eth/02 going to a partner connection. I can ping from pix to internet router (and beyond ...

Hi,I have experiensed failover failure on the new instalation of pair of ASA 5510 7.2(2). I use multi context mode but actualy in Active/Standby mode. Only the reason fro multi context is the preemtion option only supported in multiple mode.The prob...

r.mikes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configure the logging for my asa5520 v7.2(1)but, it is no traffic out of the box.logging enablelogging standbylogging buffered debugginglogging asdm informationallogging facility 23logging host outside-admin 10.1.1.1but, on my unix machine I c...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have an IPSec tunnel between two cisco 1841.The tunnel works fine, we can work with Ping, FTP, Telnet and so on. But we can not work with file sharing.Is there anybody how knows this problem?We use a normal IPSec Tunnel with crypto map and A...

lscholer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, after new callmanager express configuration, I noticed that end users are able to connect to some of the web pages and some of the pages that have HTTPS, the users are not able to connect to them. do I need to add "#ip http secure-server" on ...

Silly question here, but I give up and am cold stuck.If I have a web app running on port 8080 on a DMZ'd web server and I want to give my users on the inside as well as the public on the outside access to this web app, what woul the acl look like?Wou...

milanod by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a vpn connection with cisco vpn client 4.2, and i have just installed windows vista on my computer, does anybody know if there is already a version of the vpn client for this OS?ThanksLuis Felipe

luisfe70 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to determine how to configure the 4215 IDS to work in sandwich mode. 1 port connected up outside the firewall and 1 port connected up inside the firewall, and is this the best method to use and is it secure?

Cisco PIX-501 Firewall supports only "Java plug-in 1.3.1_19". I am unable > > to log into the PIX using the latest java updates.> > > > * SOFTWARE VERSION: Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(4),Cisco PIX > > Device Manager Version 3.0(2)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card