Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWhen i am trying to remove this command i am getting error and the command line is not removing.==================================crypto map rtpmap 1 ipsec-isakmp ! Incomplete==================================How do i remove the above commandThanks

ciscomoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the correct way to implement stateful firewall inspection using CBAC? I recently used the following configuration to permit outbound web and other traffic to work through my IOS firewall.ip inspect name SDM_LOW tcpip inspect name SDM_LOW udp...

HiI have a problem with Domain Controller when its on dmz and client of DC on inside,i ve configured an access-list to permit conversation between DC and Clients but they cant join to domain.The DC ip address is 172.16.1.9 which i nat it to 10.9.0.15...

I made an error on Drop rule so I want to delete this rule but there does not appear to be away to do this. I can change the status to inactive but I would like to delete the rule.

p.mckay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did some policy NAT'ng on the outside interface of our Internet facing firewall and it broke some other NAT'ng and I'm not sure why. I had the following config put in placeaccess-list policy_nat permit tcp any host 12.1.1.1 eq sslnat(outside) 2 acc...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of configuring a 871 router using the Easy VPN. We will be deploying laptops and want to statically assign IP's to each laptop based on the MAC address of the Verizon Aircards they will be using. So basically we want the IP attach...

kjhayner2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue with our VPN. We recently moved from a 506 to a 515e. We essentially set up the vpn as per the old config. The problem is some users connect fine and other user connect but cannot access anything on the internal LAN? I have attach...

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site VPN being set up between 2 515s, each running 6.3(5).We have overlapping encryption domains (the servers we need to access at the remote location are in a network we already have locally defined).How can I overcome this?Servers ...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody deployed FWSMs to firewall campus traffic? we are trying to deploy 2 FWSMs on our 2 Cores Routers which are fully meshed to Internet Edge routers and Distribution layer router, so Asymmetric Routing and FO are must, unfortunately we can n...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes