Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to ask if cisco already resolved the issue that if an signature, major/minor update is applied to ids sensor the configuration of sensor is reset to its default value.This is happening to my ids4250 sensor.

I am tasked with upgrading the Pix firewall license to primary as well as upgrading the OS. However, when I connect, it appears to be continuously reloading and cannot be interrupted. Only when I do esc while it's rebooting can I get the monitor> pro...

In the S263 Update, it states that many new signatures were added, such as "Data Base TNS Connection" and "TNS Redirect Request." I tried googling for more information on these, but nothing came up. Can anyone give me a bit of a description or poin...

UIMigliaj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to configure write community in pix501. I tried , but the option is not available. I configured the read community using the following command snmp-server community publicBut there is no option for write community.Sarav

Got a customer with a CS-MARS-100E-K9 appliance, and we're looking at the archiving procedure on the device in order to back it up in case of future disaster recovery.The limited documentation I can find seems to contradict itself, where in one place...

We have bluecoat cache engine , we configure the WCCP on it was working fine but when we put it behind the ASA it's not working anyone know the solution for this or if there a particular case for this Many thanks

ralwarrag by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have been practicing on a home lab setting up a site to site vpnbetween a pix 515 running os 7.0 and a pix 501 running os 6.3 using certificates for authentication all seems to work ok but there is one thing i have been unable to find out both pixes ...

I would like to implement SSL VPN on out ASA 5520 it currently has Version ASA 7.05How do I verify that I have the correct license? I understand that the original ASA version had the license free but upgrades require a purchased license. TAC clai...

delliott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to implement SSL VPN on out ASA 5520 it currently has Version ASA 7.05How do I verify that I have the correct license? I understand that the original ASA version had the license free but upgrades require a purchased license. TAC clai...

delliott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes