Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a ftd with fdm working for vpn ra services (anyconnect). I would like to know if the following sentence is permit:route inside 0 0 gateway tunneledDo you have any suggest please?. I need to send the traffic for full tunnel to the another d...

Hello,  Has anyone tried ro pass SMB or FTP/SFTP thru the 1000 series or 2000 series FTDs?Looks like performance is quite low - even with bypassing policy and fastpathing all traffic.Does not even hit the 1st rule which is any any for testing.No issu...

Dear community, I have configured a subinterface (ip addresss, vlan) on a parent FTD interface. The connection goes to a switch trunk port. For some reason there is no connectivity between FTD and switch. When I remove the subinterface and configure ...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

-I'm implementing an FTD Native instance (created on a 4110 Firepower Appliance) in an Firepower Management Center virtual (FMCv)-Currently I have an ASA-5585 with Firepower Services deployed in the same FMCv, I already added the FTD to the FMCv and ...

Using Firepower with ASA code. I would like some users to not enter config mode on the firewall. We have RADIUS with privilege level 7, which cannot enter config mode on routers on switches. But the same users can enter config mode (and make changes)...

ronit by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are thinking of using Firepower's Geolocation database to block all incoming IP traffic from both China and Russia. My organization has no business dealing with any of those countries. That is not to say we do not see any traffic already blocked f...

Hello, I have FTDv with Firepower and it's connected to FMC - VMware appliance - On the VMware side it says VMware tools not installed - I checked on FMC I can only see the option to install VMware tools on FMCv instance itself and not the FTDv manag...

Menon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, community. I attempt to upgrade our FMCv from 6.6.5 to 6.7.0-65, but the Readiness Check failed at /var/sf/upgrade-scripts/6.7.0/000_start/001_db_compat_check.sh Here is the upgrade_readiness.logadmin@cniv-fmcv:/var/log/sf/Cisco_Firepower_M...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card