Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a fpr-2120 that is Asa code at(information is down below). FCM is not able to find this FPR-2120. What do I need to get FCM to find FPR-2120      Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.14(1)SSP Operating System Version 2.8(1.105...

Hi guysI just updated my FMC to version 6.6.0 and I see that support Time range for access control rule. But when I tried to apply it show error message: "Time range is not supported on one ore more of the targeted devices" FTD version 6.5.0FMC versi...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am just wondering, do we need to allow in a firewall rule a DHCP traffic if my firewall is setup with DHCP Relay for my LAN?For example, LAN-10 <-----> Firewall <---DHCP Relay---> DHCP Server.In my understanding, no need since the firewall is th...

Hi Folks, We  build a IPSec  tunnel from a router remote site to ours central site router. We have a corporate Firewall (ASA) protecting our  central site... To acomplis this task we made on ASA a one-to-one Static NAT and a inbound access-list permi...

Hello All, We have an FTD Active/Standby appliances of 4115 with FMC cluster of 6.4.x managing it. We run it in transparent mode because of historical reasons. It works fine, but one thing I don't really understand. In ACP we have default action as N...

psycoma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes